The dedication and commitment of our volunteers in ensuring the safety and well-being of fellow Queenslanders is greatly valued by the community.
Monies received through your generous donations help in the provision of essential equipment that assists volunteers in performing the many and varied functions that are required by their communities.
- Draw a cheque or money order for the amount you would like to donate, made payable to 'Queensland SES Gift Fund';
- Send your cheque to Queensland SES Donations, Mail Cluster 14.11, GPO Box 1425, BRISBANE Q 4001
- Attach your name and address so that we can return a tax-deductible receipt to you;
- Should you wish your donation to benefit a specific SES Group, number of Groups or location please include instructions about that with your donation.
Direct Deposit Donations
Deposit funds directly from your account to the Queensland SES Gift Fund Account -
Bank: Commonwealth Bank of Australia
BSB: 064 013
Account: 1000 9235
Email confirmation of your deposit to DonatetoSES@qfes.qld.gov.au and include your name and address if you would like a tax-deductible receipt sent to you.
If you wish your donation to benefit a specific SES Group, number of Groups or location please include instructions about that with your donation advice.
Small regular contributions all help
to support and equip our SES. Donations are deducted from your salary and at
the end of each financial year you will receive a tax-deductible receipt for
the total of your donations.
Complete the SES Payroll Deduction Form
- Send the completed form to your payroll department to deduct your nominated donation amount from your salary
- Request your payroll office
to complete the instructions on the deduction authorisation form. Information
for the management of Workplace Giving is available here
Non-Profit News Service No. 0010 - Workplace planned-giving programs