The dedication and commitment of our volunteers in ensuring the safety and well-being of fellow Queenslanders is greatly valued by the community.
Monies received through your generous donations help in the provision of essential equipment that assists volunteers in performing the many and varied functions that are required by their communities.
- Draw a cheque or money order for the amount you would like to donate, made payable to 'Queensland SES Gift Fund';
- Send your cheque to
- Attach your name and address so that we can return a tax-deductible receipt to you;
- Attach details of a specific SES Group, number of Groups or location you want your donation to go to.
Direct Deposit Donations
Deposit funds directly from your account to the Queensland SES Gift Fund Account -
Bank: Commonwealth Bank of Australia
BSB: 064 013
Account: 1000 9235
Don't forget in your email to include details of a specific SES Group, number of Groups or location you want your donation to go to.
Small regular contributions all help to support and equip our SES. Donations are deducted from your salary and at the end of each financial year you will receive a tax-deductible receipt for the total of your donations.
- Complete the Payroll Deduction Form;
- Send the completed form to your payroll department to deduct your nominated donation amount from your salary;
- Request your payroll department to send your details to:
- Queensland SES
SES Assistant Commissioner
SES State Office
Queensland Fire and Emergency Services
GPO Box 1425, Mail Cluster 12.4
Brisbane QLD 4001
Non-Profit News Service No. 0010 - Workplace planned-giving programs